End Of Tenancy Cleaning for landlords and tenants within 10 miles of Hastings.
Prices start from just £180.
- Have your property professionally cleaned, and left ready for the landlord / next tenant.
- We provide all of our own cleaning chemicals, equipment, and clean to a high standard, including the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Prices start from just £180 for a standard studio apartment and go up from there.
- We can respond to your cleaning needs typically within 48 hours, and sometimes even quicker.
To book your end of tenancy clean, contact us today by completing the form below, or calling on 01424 559 313.
A typical after tenancy cleaning routine would include the following:
- Removal of cobwebs from light fittings, in corners of walls and ceiling
- Wipe down of window sills and skirting boards
- Cleaning windows internally
- Hoovering carpets and rugs
- Mopping hard floors and vinyl
- Wiping down doors and surrounds
- Limescale removal in bathrooms and kitchens
- All sanitary-ware disinfected
- Fridges cleaned and bleached
- Ovens cleaned
And so much more! For Instance, we even leave air fresheners in each major room to give the property a nice smell.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost
The cost of providing an End of Tenancy Cleaning service varies depending on the size of the property. Typically, we take into account how many bedrooms, receptions, kitchens and bathrooms and provide our quotation based on that.
We expect that the property will be mostly empty of the tenant’s furniture, and that the property is already ‘clean’. By this, we mean it has no areas that are excessively dirty, requiring a quotation for deep cleaning.
What’s not included?
Deep cleaning the cooker / oven is not included in the costs of the end of tenancy clean. But it can be quoted separately.
Any areas that are excessively dirty, or requiring repair. This includes things such as iron marks on carpets, cigarette smoke staining and smells, damage caused by pets etc. If we cannot safely clean an item (for example, a window where the frame is rotten), then this will be left, and noted on our report.
It’s vital to use a professional service for end of tenancy cleaning, as it ensures the property is ready to be let again, and in addition helps eliminate cleaning issues from deposit disputes. With all cleans we undertake, we issue a full invoice as proof of clean.
Working within 10 miles of Hastings, we can provide end of tenancy cleans in Fairlight, Crowhurst, Icklesham, Bexhill, Sedlescombe, Catsfield, Ninfield and Rye.
Contact Hastings Property Services now for a free, no obligation quotation to clean your property.
Landlords, in addition to a cleaning service, why not have a professional property management company to help run your properties, Hastings Property Management.